What is a RPL (RECOGNITION OF PRIOR LEARNING) ?
Did you know that you might be able to reduce the study time it takes to get your qualification and you can save money? You can now fast track your studies and bridge the gaps in your skill set through the RPL.
InTech offers you the chance to take all your experience and turn it into a nationally recognised Australian qualification.
What is a RPL?
Recognition of Prior Learning (or RPL for short) is an assessment process that involves assessment of an individual’s relevant prior learning (including formal, informal and non-formal learning), life experience, work history, skills and knowledge are measured and matched against the units of competencies of a particular qualification. This experiential learning is highly valuable and deserves to be acknowledged and can be converted to a nationally recognised Australian qualification.
Advantages of RPL:
- Convert your skills and experience into a recognised Australian qualification
- Convert your qualification from abroad into an Australian qualification
- Enhance job opportunities
- Meet industry requirements
- Earn credit exemption which may reduce the time of study. All students must apply for credit prior to the start of the course.