InTech supports ethical student recruitment with a total transparency in the costs.
To apply at InTech Institute of Technology you will need to prepare supporting documentation to send with your application. The documents vary depending on the qualification you wish to study and on the country of the application.
Steps to study at InTech Institute of Technology:
1. submit the application and genuine assessment form, and submit it to email@example.com, or you may use an education agent.
2. attach the supporting documents: Check List
3. if the application is successful, receive and accept the Letter of Offer
4. payment of the initial fee ($5,000 for off-shore application or $3,000 for on-shore application)
5. apply for student visa
6. apply for OSHC once visa is granted
7. arrive for study once visa is granted
Letter of Offer
If your application is successful, you will receive a Letter of Offer. To confirm this Letter of Offer, you must respond by signing and sending the acceptance and formalization of the offer to InTech within 10 working days. This can be done by mail or by email. The Letter of Offer is a contract between you and InTech. It sets out the course(s) you will be enrolled in, the enrolment conditions, the start and end date of your chosen course(s), the fees you need to pay and the refund payable if you do not complete your course. This contract is very important.
– Read the Letter of Offer carefully before accepting it
– Make sure that you understand all your rights, including the refund arrangements
– Do not accept the Letter of Offer if you do not comply with any of its terms
– Keep a copy of the Letter of Offer
All applicants must satisfy the course entry requirement for each of the courses they wish to enrol. There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet for your chosen course. See the course profile for the entry requirements for each course. This can include:
– Academic requirements
– English language requirements (see below)
– Evidence of funds to support your study
– Overseas health cover
– Australian visa
– Genuine application
You are required to have minimum English skills requirements for each of the course you wish to study. Please note that there may be additional English skills requirements placed on your visa requirement by the Department of Immigration and Border Protection.
– For Diploma or lower level: IELTS 5.0 (or equivalent) or 10 weeks ELICOS course
– For Advanced Diploma of higher level: IELTS 5.5 (or equivalent) or 20 weeks ELICOS course.
Full time and face-to-face class (online study is only available for Australian resident students).
After you have accepted the Letter of Offer and paid the initial fee, InTech will send you the electronic CoE (Confirmation of Enrolment). This will outline your course start date, total course fees and how long your course will run for. You will need the CoE to apply for your student visa, or, if you already have a student visa, this will inform the Australian Department of Immigration and Border Protection that you enrolled in a course of study.
Download and fill out the application form to join InTech Institute of Technology today